This and that: Beware Foods May Not be What They Seem to Be #AprilFool's Day

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Beware Foods May Not be What They Seem to Be #AprilFool's Day

Are you ready to sink your teeth into some great food today?  You just may be surprised to find out what you think is really one thing is something totally different....


How would you like to try some Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwich from Zulka Morena?

Photo Credit:  Zulka Morena 

Doesn't it look like you are serving Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches a favorite of all... But beware this is actual a dessert and not a lunch.

April Fools Day
Hope you have fun fooling your family and friends today.... 
For more recipes that will fool anyone, head over to the Daily Dish Magazine...
and make dessert for lunch or dinner, or dinner for dessert.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Disclaimer: “This and That is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.”
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.