This and that: Avocado Salmon Spread

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Avocado Salmon Spread

A spread or a dip made with smoked salmon and avocado for this month's crazy ingredient challenge.


Avocado and Cumin make up the ingredients for this month's crazy ingredient challenge; perfect in this Avocado Salmon Spread.








Avocado Salmon Spread


This month's ingredients for our crazy ingredient challenge are cumin and avocados.  I thought perfect, I use avocados all the time and I think I have the perfect recipe to make.  My husband came up with this recipe by mixing... I might have told you before that he is a "mixer".  The only thing he has never put in this recipe was cumin but I thought it should work out great.... and it did!  I loved the taste of cumin in this recipe.  It gave it just a little bit of bite!

A spread or a dip made with smoked salmon and avocado for this month's crazy ingredient challenge.



This recipe works as a sandwich spread or a dip!
Ingredients:
1 avocado
1/2 cup smoked salmon
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp sweet onion dressing (I use Marzetti Sweet Onion Dressing)
2 tsp red onion diced small
1 tsp cumin (or to taste)

Directions:
 Add all ingredients together and mix.   Keep the salmon and avocado in small chunks.
Enjoy on bread or buns as a sandwich or use it a dip with chips.. So good!

A spread or a dip made with smoked salmon and avocado for this month's crazy ingredient challenge.







Check out all the awesome recipes that were made with avocado and cumin...



photo Marlys name tag_zpsbeomukze.png

1 comment :

  1. Sounds delicious! I don't think I can find smoked salmon but I'm going to try to recreate this somehow.

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.